Friday, September 5, 2014

In Santander

I got to Santander last night and met the hostess of the apartment I am staying in. Her name is Josefina and she is very nice. She is helping me with my Spanish, which is terrible, but hopefully it will be better when I have been here a few days.

Today's Program:
            • Woke up at 3am
            • Tried to sleep until 7
            • Ate breakfast
            • Walked to Sailing Center
            • Found boat
            • Put boat together
            • Had lunch
            • Waited for wind
            • Light air sailing
            • Walked to apartment
            • Groceries
            • Run
            • Dinner
            • Computer time and making new vang
            • Can't go till bed until 10 in order to sleep the whole night - eyes are closing...



Packing to leave

In town

The harbor

Old dry dock next to our launch ramp

The Spanish sailing center CEAR

Somebody launching early (no wind yet)

In town

In town

A market

My room

No comments:

Post a Comment